BE THE ONE THAT MAKES THE DIFFERENCE
Republican Party of Bexar County
The Road to Victory November 8
In an effort to set a general direction for what Precinct Chairs should expect of themselves, it falls into two areas that advances the Republican Party of Bexar County.
A GOP Data sheet, a summary of the 2020 results with projections, is provided for your Precinct. This is the basis of the contact goals set. In addition, each precinct has a goal of raising $100 from the precinct constituency annually. In order for us to flip Bexar County RED, we have got to get the Republican vote out and money in.
An interactive tabulating chart will be set up on our web site located via the “Precinct Chairs” button. Here you can enter the number of contacts you have made on behalf of a local candidate or the Republican Party of Bexar County. The chart will compare current and end results with those of 2020. We can observe actual efforts and ultimate success in getting more voters to the polls.
This is totally voluntary. Please log on with your password (to be provided shortly) to participate in an effort to bring more weak Republican, unaffiliated, and weak democrats to the polls and our Republican Party candidates across the finish line in November. OK, Precinct Chairs, let’s see who wants to win and who does the walk. There will be rewards and special recognition for those who:
- Make their goals
- Exceed their goals
- Greatest number of contacts
- Greatest single Precinct fundraising
Let the games begin and be the one.
There is always one winner. So be the One
What is a contact?
A contact is any effort or action specifically done for any reason but must be about candidates in Bexar County, Republican Party of Bexar County, and fundraising or collection of donations. May be as an individual effort or a precinct team effort.
What resources are available?
- A push card that spells out the top 10 reasons small businesses should support the Bexar GOP is being developed and then will be made available to Precinct Chairs and Candidates.
- New and improved GOP Data Base spreadsheets for your Precinct
- Financial support of pre-approved projects
- Management Committee Members of your Precinct
How do we protect ourselves from gate crashers?
- We trust and respect each other, and guard our password closely
- Through transparency
- Embrace higher moral standards
- We all know that locks only keep the honest people out